Clay Pot is an online journal on food and the culture that surrounds it.
The idea is not to list a few recipes and post a few pictures. We are looking for informed, intelligent, well-researched and well-written narratives on food and the culture surrounding it. We are trying to unearth the flavourful, simmering stories surrounding food and those who make it around the world. We strive to trace and put into context the culture that has evolved around food.
Clay Pot is looking at global food stories that speak about the emotion, craft, history and memories that surround food. This may be in any form–features, short videos, photo stories, interviews, profiles, just about any form. They can be in first-person or third-person and writers are free to play around with style, tone and voice. Same applies for artists and photographers as well. Personal narratives are more than welcome.
Please read through and get acquainted with the kind of stories we feature before reaching out to us.
buy Lyrica online overnight A FEW MORE THINGS
- Clay Pot is looking for fresh content. So we like to steer clear of previously published work.
- When submitting your work to Clay Pot, you are giving us permission to publish it online in perpetuity.
- You will retain all ownership rights to the copyrights to your work.
- We believe that artists should be paid for their labour. We wish we could pay you. But, as of now, we cannot pay you.
- All selected work will be copy-edited and changes will be made in consultation with writers.
- If your work is published elsewhere, subsequent to appearing in Clay Pot (and this means even in your personal blog), please mention that it appeared here first and provide a link to the original story on our website.